Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 35. 5/4/2014.

Weight: 6lbs. 5.6oz.

Plan for the day: Continue ABX, nipple TID, rest and grow.

Happy FIVE weeks, Maverick Love!  Daddy and I cannot believe it has been five whole weeks since you came into this world and that we've been here for that long.  Time has been flying by because you sure do keep us busy!  But we wouldn't have it any other way!

In honor of Maui Onion Festival weekend, Mommy wore her MOF gear too:


Morning Selfie with Daddy!  God, I love your Daddy!

This morning, Nurse Nola gave us some of her expert tips on how to nipple with you and you did good son!


We did much of our usual - nursing, s2s, and baby cuddles.  You're so amazing - Daddy and I just stare at you all. day. long!  Daddy always tells me how good you smell and I totally agree lol!  Your baby smell is the best!  

And to kick off Daddy's birthday, we caught a movie and ran into your Uncle Brandon at the theater:


And enjoyed some famous Bubbies ice cream:


Good night my littlest love!  Can't wait to smell you tomorrow!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment