Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 48. 5/17/2014.

Weight: 7lbs. 4.1oz.

Plan for the day: Eat, Sleep, Grow.

Good morning, Maverick!  Mommy and Daddy are so happy Graham is here and we're all together!  We had breakfast this morning at one of our favorite spots, Eggs 'n Things!


Today, your big brother Graham came to see you again!  He was very excited and very curious about you.  I know you'll have many, many fun adventures together!


And here you are, in your Lola's arms for the first time.  The first time she came, you were in your isolette and connected to so many tubes.  This time, she held you and sang to you all those old familiar songs and you looked at her with adoring eyes!


And this one, well, this one is my new favorite of Team Garcia:


It's Day 48 here at the NICU, but for a moment in time, it felt like home.  I will carry this moment with me, in my heart, so I can remember how happy Graham was and how he giggled when you squirmed or wiggled.  He thinks the world of you and so do we!

We love love love you Maverick!  

2 comments:

  1. My favorite post to date... the only one that can possibly top it is when you will all get to go home! You all are amazing! Go Garcias Go! We are all cheering for you, you're almost at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly Ei! Tears of joy! Go Garcias Go!

    ReplyDelete